2-3 capsules daily.
Turmeric is commonly used for conditions involving pain and inflammation, such as osteoarthritis. It is also used for hay fever, depression, high cholesterol, a type of liver disease, and itching. Turmeric can also be used for heartburn, thinking and memory skills, inflammatory bowel disease, stress, and many other conditions. Turmeric is also high in vitamins C, E, and K. And several beneficial minerals; copper: iron, magnesium, potassium, and zinc.
Benefits of Turmeric:
- Anti-viral, anti-bacterial, and anti-fungal
- Strengthens the immune system
- Protect the liver against disease
- Lowers blood pressure; decreases the risk of cardiovascular disease
- Anti-inflammatory; helps to relieve the pain and swelling of arthritis
- Beneficial for diabetics; helps to moderate insulin levels and improve glucose control
- Anti-oxidant; fights free radical damage and prevent premature aging of cells
- Anti-carcinogenic; guards against the formation of tumors and cancer cells
This is a complementary medicine and has not been evaluated and verified by the South African Health Products Regulatory Authority for its quality, safety or intended use. Use of this product must not substitute the obtaining of medical advice from a registered health professional for any health conditions you may have. To avoid an adverse reaction, please obtain advice from your medical practitioner if you are pregnant/breastfeeding, have a medical condition, or are taking any medication.