2-3 capsules daily.
Cayenne Pepper is a super health tonic that has a myriad of health-boosting properties. It provides very good support for the heart and circulation, dilating blood vessels, and stimulating blood flow all the way to your peripheral blood vessels, thereby improving problems with coldness caused by poor circulation.
Cayenne Pepper is high in antioxidants which help lower cholesterol and its anti-inflammatory qualities reduce arthritic pain. It can also be used to give your digestion a pick-me-up from constipation, gas, and bloating as it encourages bowel movement. From headaches to chronic pain, to shingles, Cayenne Pepper is an overall health wonder.
Cayenne Pepper is used for the following:
- Supports the heart and circulation by improving blood flow and lowering cholesterol, lowering the risk of heart attacks.
- Encourages peripheral circulation to ease cold extremities.
- Can be used to alleviate headaches, shingles, arthritic and chronic pain.
- Helps lift stress-related fatigue and depression.
- A super tonic for general vitality.
- Stimulates bowel movement and relieves gas, constipation, and bloating.
- Is an anti-bacterial that combats infections.
- A tonic for sore throats.
This is a complementary medicine and has not been evaluated and verified by the South African Health Products Regulatory Authority for its quality, safety or intended use. Use of this product must not substitute the obtaining of medical advice from a registered health professional for any health conditions you may have. To avoid an adverse reaction, please obtain advice from your medical practitioner if you are pregnant/breastfeeding, have a medical condition, or are taking any medication.